Access to and use of the Challenge a Will website ('the website') is provided by Challenge a Will subject to the following terms:
Copyright & Intellectual Property
- All information contained herein is the copyrighted work of Challenge a Will and/or its suppliers and is protected under applicable local and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, without prior written permission of Challenge a Will. Visitors or users may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
- Challenge a Will authorises you to reproduce materials published on the web site provided each copy (i) is solely for informational use and such use is non-commercial. (ii) is not modified or revised in any manner, (iii) displays all copyright and other proprietary notices, in the same form as on the original and (iv) displays a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of Challenge a Will.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed on the website are the property of Challenge a Will or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Trademarks without the prior written consent of Challenge a Willor such third party which may own the Trademarks. Any request for permission to publicly use Challenge a Will’s trademarks must be made in writing and must be approved and acknowledged by Challenge a Will Requests should be sent to Niamh Vaughan at Challenge a Will
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The materials accessed from or on the website are provided "as is," and Challenge a Will makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the materials whether statutory, express or implied and hereby disclaims all warranties for the materials including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property relating to such material. In no event shall Challenge a Will be liable for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including any damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods.
- Challenge a Will has used its best efforts to provide accurate information on the website. Nevertheless, Challenge a Will assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representations with respect to, the accuracy of the information. Challenge a Will may change the contents of this web site at any time without notice. Any mention of non - Challenge a Will services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any such products or services.
- The website may contain links to websites maintained by other companies, individuals or agencies which are provided as a convenience to Challenge a Will users. These linked sites are not controlled by Challenge a Will and Challenge a Will is not responsible for the accuracy of information on such sites. Challenge a Will does not monitor or review the content of such third party sites and therefore advises you that your access by link to third-party sites is at your own risk.
- Any information which you consider to be confidential or proprietary should not be sent to Challenge a Will through the website.
Copyright © 2015 Challenge a Will